1. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
2. Love deeply & passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to live life completely.
3. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
4. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
5. Remember the three R’s:
Respect for self,
Respect for others,
Responsibility for your actions.
6. Don’t overlook life’s small joys while searching for big ones.
7. Give people more than they expect & do it cheerfully.
8. Be the first to fight for a just cause.
9. Remember that no time is wasted that makes 2 or more people better friends.
10. Never say anything uncomplimentary about another person’s dog
11. Don’t think expensive equipment will make up for lack of talent or practice.
12. Memorize your favorite love poem.
13. Do the right thing, regardless of what others think.
14. Judge people from where they stand, not from where you stand.
15. Life will sometimes give you a magical moment. Savor it.
16. Don’t confuse comfort with happiness or wealth with success.
17. Be the first to forgive.
18. Spend some time alone.
19. Be an original. If that means being a little eccentric, so be it.
20. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
21. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
22. When you say “I Love You”, mean it.
23. Watch your attitude. It’s the first thing people notice about you.
24. Remember that the more you know, the less you fear.
25. Be humble & polite, but don’t let people push you around.
26. Don’t let weeds grow around your dreams.
27. Remember that how you say something is just as important as what you say.
28. Read between the lines.
29. Don’t think you can fill an emptiness in your heart with money.
30. Remember that the shortest way to travel anywhere is to have good company with you.
31. Take criticism and praise with equal grace.
32. Remember that what’s right isn’t always popular & what’s popular isn’t always right.
33. Remember that great love & great achievements involve great risk.
34. Never risk what you can’t afford to lose.
35. Remember that ignorance is expensive.
36. Learn the rules, then break some.
37. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
38. Don’t confuse foolishness with bravery and kindness with weakness.
39. Life is too short. Eat more pancakes than rice cakes.
40. Follow your own star.
41. Remember the ones you love.
42. Follow your dreams.
43. Remember to smile as soon as you wake up. It’s the best way to start your day.
44. Hug your children at every opportunity.
45. Don’t lie.
46. Tell your loved ones daily that you do love them.
47.Remember to connect with your spouse on an intimate level every day.
48. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. They aren’t wrong, just different from yours.
49. Strive daily to be the best you can.
50. Smile with your eyes.
Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts. I’d also love it if you subscribe… lot’s of good stuff coming up!