This is going to be fun! Making a list of all the things I want to do before I make my grand exit. I know that I’ll do some of these but I’m also fairly realistic in knowing that there’s no way I can do all of them. Some are just a dream while some are “for sure”.
- Go to a Formula One race
- Travel abroad, preferably to Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain
- Learn to work with stained glass
- See my great-grandchildren
- Live on a beach
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea
- Dance in the ballroom at the Hotel De Paris in Monte Carlo
- Take a road trip with my best friend Cammy
- Have the flower garden of my dreams
- Own another Corvette
- Work with the Red Cross Disaster Relief
Ok… I’m stuck. I know there are hundreds of other things I want to do but right now, all I can think of is having the love of my life right beside me, to be surrounded by my family and friends. Can’t get any happier than that!
Have you given any thought to your Bucket List? Leave me a comment, detailing your number one thing you want to do while you can. Remember that your only limitation is your imagination! And maybe a dollar or two!