Today has been one of those restless days. Nothing I did seemed to satisfy me. I actually got a lot accomplished today. I wrote sometime ago about getting rid of stuff and I’m now committed to having that garage sale next weekend. (Grrr… I think I’d rather be shot in the foot.) So I worked on that most of the day and it’s 80% ready to go. I hung a few more pictures in my new home. Had a surprise visit from my landlord and his wife. I’m proud to say they were impressed with my decorating skills. The place does look great! I built a new castle in Minecraft that is pretty awesome. In other words, I had a fairly busy day but still felt like I was in solitary confinement. It was a lonely day with my mind wondering all over the place. (Like my writing tonight!) Here’s an example of my musing today, little tidbits that I came up with. More of a new way I’m gonna live my life…
- Approach love with reckless abandon.
- When you say I love you, mean it.
- It’s ok to have an imaginary friend.
- My character is my destiny.
- Learn the rules then break some.
- My success is measured by what I gave up.
- The best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than the need for the other.
- Mind your own business.
- Great love involves great risk and you sometimes will lose.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Look them in the eye when you say you’re sorry.
- Listen to your “gut”.
- Protect your heart at all costs.
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
- Don’t change your beliefs to suit someone else.
- You can’t always do what you want.
- Life is extremely short.
- Feel your pain and learn your lesson.
- I still believe in love and love at first sight.
- Be engaged for at least six months before you get married.
- When you know he/she is the one, you’re probably right.
- Let yourself be happy, it’s ok to be.
- I hate living alone.
- Memories really don’t keep you warm at night.
- Toothpaste is great at cleaning silver.
- I will not compromise without weighing all options.
- It’s ok to hold onto sentimental items.
- Always, always, dream big.
And my day is ending on a really big wow for me! A new record for daily views on my blogs… 122 so far. I’m so stoked!!! Gives me a new inspiration to get busy and really write. So, hit that subscribe button and get ready to rock and roll with me.
Much love and hugs to you…